Agnostic.com

8 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Quite obviously, she married for the money. Regardless of what I think about that, she wasn't hurting anyone, so no skin off my back. But then he changed the rules. Being first lady was never part of what she signed on for. She looks miserable most of the time now. I feel sorry for her ... but not too sorry. Maybe he'll do her (and us) a favor and drop dead. But that raises the ugly specter of President Pence.

vita Level 7 Apr 27, 2018

Wow.. Wishing someone would 'drop dead', how humanistic of you.. lmao

I know. I've never hated anyone prior to him. I'm not proud of it. But I do hate him.

Slovenia is a fantastic country! My family's farm is just up river from where Melanija grew up. Yes Melanija is correct, she dropped the J as to seem more German or whatever, not lowly Slovenian.
Funny how during communism my cousins in Slovenia received more college degrees than my family over here did in the same time period. They all have at least 4 year degrees and some are doctors. My family never lost their family farms and after the 10 day war for independence the ones who lived in government housing were able to buy their flats.
Very beautiful country! check it out!

Interesting. Thank you for sharing. I have read in some communist countries farmers were able to keep their farms but everything was managed by the state, so yes they were still on their farms but technically their farms were not theirs since income, food production, etc. was managed by the state. It was worse in Czechoslovakia though where the "rich" farmers were run off their farms and there was famine.

Yes, all communism is not the same. My Great Aunt and her husband were able to save equivalent of 30,000 US dollars to send my cousin to medical school to become an oncologist in the late 60's and early 70's. So it was not perfect but it did have some upward mobility for it's people.

They also have great pastry and are great dancers.

Haaahahaha... and into the lions' den Lauren does run... lmao

Occasionally I get tired of the lack of critical thinking xD

@repubatheists You are so polite - the liberals are clueless and classless

Nothing she must have been paid off to stay with trumpie

She is just like Donald. Selfish and self serving. She degrades the title "first lady" and I look forward to when they both leave the White House.

Feel sorry for the lady -womanizing, liar and traitor. husband.

She chose money over a real person!

Check out her anti-Obama birther conversation she had on 'The View'. She was either parroting Donalds's rethoric or she actually believes it. I watch her now with a healthy dose of caution.

What first lady?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:67220
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.