Agnostic.com

1 3

LINK Judge Allows Fox News Defamation Suit to Include Fox Corporation

The decision broadens the possible legal exposure to the highest ranks of the Fox media empire.

(I think it is pretty chicken shit of them that they even tried to avoid responsibility for the actions of one of their subsidiary companies.)

A judge presiding in the defamation lawsuit against Fox News by Dominion Voting Systems ruled this week that the cable channel’s parent company, Fox Corporation, can be included in the suit, broadening the possible legal exposure to the highest ranks of the Fox media empire.

Dominion had argued that Fox Corporation should also be part of the litigation because its two most senior executives, Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch, played “a direct role in participating in, approving and controlling” statements that fed false perceptions of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

snytiger6 9 June 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe, that law suit will get Fox News off the air. I think there a major reason why there so much false info. and gun happy idiots.

Well. one can hope. I think they will survive though.

I think it is more important to restore and update The Fairness Doctrine.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:673269
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.