Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Amid all the gloating, anti-abortion right dreams of bigger wins — and possible violence | Salon.com

The news that the Supreme Court has overturned Roe v. Wade, allowing for immediate abortion bans in at least nine new states across the country by Friday afternoon, with the near certainty of many more to come, has led to an onslaught of celebratory statements from the right, ranging from the tepid and quasi-responsible to the gleeful and ghoulish to ominous warnings from extremists itching for violence. A warning: Some of this is really foul.

snytiger6 9 June 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It will be very hard for me to respect any Republican voting woman. The guys are jerks too but at least they are not masochists.

Ever heard of the Stockholm syndrome? Of course you have! People can be groomed to love and obey those who oppress them.

Did anyone NOT imagine this?

I think a lot of us saw these people as those litle annoying extremists, which we didn't ever believe that anyone would ever listen to.

Unfortunately, in retrospect, I can see that extremism grew from the point where Regan did away with The Fairness Doctrine, because broadcasters were no longer obligated to air the dissenting (and factual) point of view.

@snytiger6 And Fox saw an opportunity to capture attention from the empty-headed fools who believed the pustule could do them some good.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:673603
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.