Agnostic.com

7 6

LINK Rudy Giuliani slapped inside Staten Island ShopRite

This isn't an assault. Rudy is a lying piece of shit. Broke ass motherfucker is prolly trying to figure out a way to sue ShopRite.

barjoe 9 June 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Whine whine whine!

I've had pats on my back that were harder than that as a congratulation. Since he didn't move, it show what a pussy he is.

It's an attempt to embellish a non-incident into a huge case. The guy shouldn't have done this because he was at work, so he's a moron. This will cost him his job, I don't think the DA should pursue assault charges but they might. Rudy Giuliani is a steaming pile of shit and his son Andrew is an imbecile.

Once again proving that they are the party of delicate egos and fragile sensitivities. I can't believe he had them arrested.

Lauren Level 8 June 27, 2022

Unbelievable

bobwjr Level 10 June 27, 2022

An "assault"??????? Lemme show ya scars from actual assault, ya wimp......

It doesn't look like much of a slap. I wish they'd really decked him!

I hope they didn't hurt him much I want him to stay well enough to go to jail.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:673880
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.