Agnostic.com

2 5

My company just announced that transportation and lodging expenses will be covered for the employee AND a travel companion if abortion services aren’t available within 50 miles.

The list of companies doing this is growing!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Apunzelle 7 June 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All problems get solved with corporate welfare (um, benefits). I suppose SCOTUS will soon be deciding on whether corporate benefits can go against state laws. My bet is a big NO.

It’ll be interesting to see how it all plays out.

There are some MAJOR companies on board with providing abortion access (including major financial services companies like JP Morgan and Bank of America and, strangely, even Disney). They can assert much more meaningful pressure than we lowly citizens can.

@Apunzelle They can not offer "benefits" which go against state laws so mean nothing.

That just makes good financial sense.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:673926
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.