Agnostic.com

4 12

The more I look at SCOTUS, the more I see a bunch of vicious ayatollahs.

anglophone 9 June 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's the Republican plan

bobwjr Level 10 June 28, 2022

It's not wrong to call them the American Taliban.

Exactly!

That has been obvious to Americans who keep informed.
But to the others who knows what direction they will choose?
They will need to keep informed to survive.

I can see the U$A going down the gurgler in the next 50 years.

@anglophone
There's going to be a lot of civil disobedience and a lot of hatred between polar opposites. Hopefully, the younger generation will wear out the old white male conservatives, who hopefully will die off soon enough. But who knows? Maybe it will be too late for the inhabitable earth and human extinction will become a commonplace fear which will drain the energy out of the religious bigots.

@AnonySchmoose Part of me feels a tiny bit sorry for all the vicious thugs that seek to impose their fears and prejudices on everybody else. The other part of me wishes that they would all just shut the fuck up.

@anglophone
Well, yes ... one can compassionately forgive them but must never forgive the harm they've done.

Filled with that RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION that only the ZEALOTS can achieve. They've been angry for a long time....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:674050
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.