Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Lauren Boebert Says the Church Is Supposed To Direct the Government

A video of Colorado Representative Lauren Boebert has gone viral as she argues against the separation of church and state.

In a video that has now been viewed over 770,000 times on Twitter, Boebert argued the church should be advising the government.

snytiger6 9 June 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who is crazier her or Greene? It seems to me about 50/50.

They do seem to be in competition for who is the craziest. If I had to pick one, and it is not an easy decision, I'd giver the title to Greeme. Her claim that Jewish space lasers caused the California wild fires is pretty far out there.

Last line of the article..."children who would not have had the opportunity to live"...to which we can add..."only to be gunned down in their classrooms". This stupid ass who DROPPED OUT OF HS...IS RUNNING OUR COUNTRY...WTF

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:674329
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.