Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK The Future of the Democratic Party

Great and important discussion. Dems should pay close attention to Jonathan Martin. From his opening statement it's clear that he is paying attention. One big change Dems need to make is to stop abiding dogmatic religion. I'd love to see POTUS Joe replaced only because of his Catholic beliefs. I think Dems need to clearly define ourselves as the Party vilified by Big Religion so the best hope away from it.

rainmanjr 8 July 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Those not affiliated with a church only comprise 25%. Attacking Christianity publicly risks alienating the other 25% of the Democratic party.

I'm suggesting openly attacking the authority of Christianity. Attack and more openly disclose how much political participation and influence it has.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:674688
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.