Agnostic.com

4 8

Damn theocrats!

mcgeo52 8 July 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One of the faces of infamy. Wonder how many beers are drunk before the recent decisions!?

I think it is a great sign of future events when they cannot find anyone that is not a criminal to fill this position.

We’re all fortunate that Trump put in Constitutional absolutists.

If Amy Comey Barrett was really a Constitutional absolutist, she would not have taken the job.

@mcgeo52
Can you tell me where exactly in the constitution it says that she shouldn’t???

R A P I S T !!!!

Where’s your proof???

@CourtJester They told us during the Senate hearings, were you not paying attention.

@dalefvictor
The Bible tells us a lot too. I’m still waiting for the proof.

@CourtJester The bible has no legal president for truth, the Senate Confirmation meeting was supposed to be truthful. And I think they were, none of the questions were answered completely, the game was said to be a drinking game which it was, but it also was supposed to end in the rape of a woman. I was in college and I heard of these parties, I heard them described and who was going to be doing what. SO in actuality, he told us he was a rapist. I will take him at his word.

@dalefvictor
But there was zero proof submitted. That’s called hearsay and is not legally permissible as proof in any US court. Not even a senate hearing.

@CourtJester He told us he did this and he was there so I will accept what he said. If you have a problem with this, it is on you.

@dalefvictor
Sure

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:674755
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.