Agnostic.com

10 0

How many of you here understands Space-Time graph?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Am not totally certain I understand all the inferences involved, but yes, I understood the gist of it.
Gawd, I wish I had r/l people to discuss stuff like this with.... Like light, I want to talk about frequencies/speed/form.
Each question/answer is so fluid, waffling back and forth with each new insight, one seems unable to create a static post to do it justice.

Yes I do...

hard to understand,time is something we measure,thou. could be a whole world,universe we can't see as they are a second forward or behind.

No, and I don't want to thanks anyway.

Sadly I don't but I wish I did.

@heetendra your right. That is my plan .

Yes. Why?

@heetendra -- Please do. It is always interesting.

I teach SR to my high school Calculus Physics class and then again to my college night class. I'm fascinated by the subject and really enjoy getting a chance to look at problems using SR when I have the time.

re special relativity? A little.

Unless it's presented as something /other/ than a wall of maths, I'm afraid not.

Many people are more visual than numerical,
this is pretty good.

@Rugglesby Only by watching your video do I get just a little of what this is about. It makes sense but I'm not a math person. Thanks for the video.

@DenoPenno Not something I need to worry about on a daily basis. But I too got to understand it a bit better from this video.

@Rugglesby thanks for sharing this

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:67484
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.