Agnostic.com

2 2

I went to the local park for a walk. Instead of my usual sandals I decided to wear my newer all terrain shoes with no socks. I wanted to toughen my feet up in case I need to wear them without socks to hike through streams tomorrow. The first 5.25 miles go fine. Sure I feel some pain in my left heel but no big deal. Well the blister pops and the pain is real. So I take my shoes off and walk the last .75 mile in my bare feet on the pavement. Fortunately the pavement wasn't hot. Needless to say now my right foot on the underside is blistered with skin torn off. I hobble back to my car and made it back to the hotel room. I think I'll be off to buy a few band aids. Not the smartest thing I've ever done but I've never claimed to not be an idiot.

FvckY0u 8 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Blisters are the worst, so sorry.

Sometime the experiment just doesn't work. The foot will heal.

For me, after a year of work and many thousands of dollars spent, Amazon refused my store. That smarts... (motherfucking Bezos).

What do you sell in your store?

@Lorajay We're just about to kick off sales on-line with 'guerilla marketing'. The product is a non-intoxicating herbal remedy for all forms of nausea. It is 100-1000 times more effective than THC or CBD. It contains traces of CBD which is why Amazon disallowed it, even though they have many CBD-containing products. It works for chemotherapy, PMS, motion-sickness, IBS, and all the rest. I'm hoping that the product will make a political statement of sorts...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:675996
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.