Agnostic.com

4 12

Watching the hearings, I'm once again astounded that anyone could be so addle brained and gullible as to be a trump supporter.
And anyone who STILL supports him is nothing more than evil.

Secretguy 7 July 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not sure that all who still support him are evil, as I still think some of them are more gullible than evil, but no doubt, his cause sure as hell is evil. Because his cause is all about fascism, persecution, and dictatorship here in the good ole USA. There is no longer any doubt about what the end goals are of Trumpism. It would be the imprisonment or extermination of everyone who is not part of his tribe and rule without any elections or rule of law, along with no civil society.

None of the testimony today surprised me. I thought the former militia guy was very interesting and convincing about the conspiracy and how easily it could have succeeded or been way more bloody. I agree with him that if the conspirators are not punished, this will happen again and civil war will be inevitable unless there are serious consequences for the conspirators. But I have no faith in Merrick Garland and he will not go hard after them because he and Biden are too afraid that doing THAT will cause civil war. I think civil war is inevitable, so why not at least try to prevent or discourage it by punishing the conspirators? It's our only chance left to save any sort of democracy that might be left.

He actually believes the sheet he spews, and that's incredibly persuasive to people who share his views. It's ironic that the GOP leaders who spent decades sowing the field for him were helpless to stop his rise. Humans are tribal, they DON'T use logic to make their decisions, and people like Trump, Hitler, and their ilk are gifted at exploiting this.

What could our government, a plutocratic oligarchy, have done to prevent an attempted violent overthrow?

HINT: The Tea Parties might have reformed the GOP, but the Koch brothers bribed the Tea Party’s leaders. Tea Party members rightly became angry and when Trump attacked the GOP, they nominated him for president. Hillary Clinton could have beaten him but didn’t.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:676436
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.