Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK “Why We Did It:” Fmr. RNC Spokesman on GOP’s Descent Into Trumpism

I think Tim's carving out a career by going where he perceives the wind to be blowing but that's okay. I'm happy to welcome him into the Dem Party. He does have some interesting insights on what got him to this side and what his ex-colleagues are about. I love those pearls, too.

rainmanjr 8 July 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Interesting.

skado Level 9 July 14, 2022

Absolutely disgusting. Winning at all costs is more important to these characters than any sense of decency. 😟

They're no different than the soulless yuppie scum on Wall Street that have destroyed companies and lives with their greed and ruthlessness. People who only care about winning at any cost, including cheating and breaking the law, just like their boss Trump. The only things or times they ever feel sorry for anything is for when they get caught doing it and punished. They don't feel shame for their deeds, only anger about getting caught or punished. Otherwise, they would have felt perfectly okay about their deeds.

"Just opportunity to participate in this pathetic little circus
And winning, winning, winning." - Don Henley (1995).

@TomMcGiverin Corporate and individual sociopathy are rampant these days. I often wonder how it is that a person becomes like this, or is it a chicken/egg thing, in which sociopaths and narcissists and their flying monkeys are just drawn to this culture. The seeds of personality disorder and human cruelty exist within many, but some choose to repress it, while others exploit those traits. Empty people who lack empathy and only want more are rewarded monetarily for their behavior. I guess that's the answer.

Seems these days decency doesn't get one elected or pay the bills. politicians often say they can do nothing unless they get elected. Seems being elected is the primary goal overall all others.

Right, because then they can have access to the big money lobbyists.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:676611
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.