Agnostic.com

4 2

Thugs, kidnappers, rapists, torturers and murderers. These are the people allowed to operate at US direction to necessitate Russia taking action in Ukraine & who continue to be supported to the tune of $millions by the western alliance.

RT visits neo-Nazi torture dungeon in Ukraine (VIDEO) [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 July 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Stupid¹ & #Stupid
[en.m.wikipedia.org]

These are Cipolla's five fundamental laws of stupidity:

1. Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
2. The probability that a certain person (will) be stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.
3. A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.
4. Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.
5. A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person.

Corollary: a stupid person is more dangerous than a pillager.

The damnedest of lies!!!!!!! You are one wierd sicko!!!!!!!!!!

I suppose that you also state that the torture of Julian Assange & the inmates of Guantanamo Bay are all lies also?

Your view of the Russian invasion of a neighbor is so outrageously wrong that it proves you are unhinged.

How about you recognise that what you call invasion was an exercise in protection of people from US funded & instigated "Thugs, kidnappers, rapists, torturers and murderers". That action is what is outrageously wrong.

@FrayedBear I can't recognize it that way because that is NOT reality. Your love of Russia is inexplicable, the invasion was 100% wrong.

By the way , you Aussies sure spell "recognize" a funny way.

@Alienbeing maybe it's American's needing to realise that the language "English" originated in England long before the USA was invaded.
Of course you cannot recognise the reality that as usual your country is contravening international law & the human rights of non Americans. It's called cognitive dissonance isn't it? Something like 75% of the world's population recognise that you are incorrect in your belief. Which makes a change for me to thinking the the same as the majority! But I digress. Furthermore my view does not sihnify a love of Russia merely a disgust at the gaslighting being attempted by you and your country.

@FrayedBear We only refer to our language as "English" for lack of a better term. Additionally, I am very sure you Aussies have terms not used in London, so your attempt to sound intelligent only shows feeble grasping.

The remainder of your rant is a rehash of your prior bullshit that has been rebuked by many, each time you belch it out.

Last, I remind you we don't care at all what you think of the USA or virtually anything else.

I'll close now so your nurse can clean you up.

@Alienbeing Why is it you behave like a spoilt petulant arrogant ignorant baby needing a wet nurse?

[duckduckgo.com]

@Alienbeing Is it because your mommy had you circumcised without your permission?

@FrayedBear Apparently you are slow minded. When I first noted how you spelled "recognize" I noted it was spelled as Aussie's spell it. England spells it the same way. As such one wonders why you reference the spelling in other countries.

I never said you were wrong, I mocked the way your country and England spell. Get it?

"spoilt" is another example of Brit nonsense.

@FrayedBear First you don't know if I am circuscised, and second, what do you refer to when you start a note with "Is it because".

Learn to write.

@Alienbeing "z" I pronounce "zee" or "zed". The word is recognise not recognizee or recognized.
Why do you think Australia spells the word recognise?

@FrayedBear I don't think you speak for anyone other than yourseof, and you do a poor job of it.

As for your zee or zed, I really don't care how you pronounce or spell anything.

@Alienbeing Note that I now correctly spell circumcision. It is not a word that has gender associated with it being neither male nor female. I suggest that "it" refers to circumcision.
As for being slow I think that you are projecting again - English is the mother tongue that gave birth to Australian english. That Australians are well balanced having a chip on both right & left shoulder & therefore ashamed of their origin but inherently exact defer to the mother tongue. I being frayed have chips all over my body and it is increasingly likely that I am no longer "balanced". Your jibes & taunts are therefore like your stupidity¹ - worthless or worse, a liability to humanity.

@Alienbeing So stupid¹ you don't care how you spell either!
What is a "pronpunce"?
Are "pronpunce" allowed in gay bars or are they units of currency exchanged for drinks and favours?🤣

@FrayedBear Your use of "English is of NO import to me. I speak the American brand of English, I don't care if you approve of same or not. For perhaps the 20th time a typo has NO relationship to the point, so stuff it.

I see you are anti-gay also. Is that because the male nurses in your nursing home ignore your advances?

The remainder of your post is a poor job of self gratification.

@Alienbeing what a weird erroneously wired mind you have. Or is it that you are an oversensitive litigious homosexual yourself?

@Alienbeing that is obvious. Equally obvious is the fact that you belong to an hubristic decaying nation of #stupid ¹ narcissists . . .

@FrayedBear Funny, YOU are the one everyone either blocks or hits on, yet you think I am "decaying".

Obviously no hope for you.

@FrayedBearYou brought it up, therefore you must have it on your mind.

@FrayedBear I see you again bring up gay bars. Do you miss them since you have been confined to a nursing home? I guess this proves who has homosexuality on their mind.

Last, enjoy the typos; since you can't argue with any substance, the little things in life are all you can handle.

@Alienbeing everyone except you, I wonder why that is the case?

@Alienbeing you prove not only your stupidity but also your ignorance.

@FrayedBear Your opinion of most things is irrelevant, however your opinion of who may be ignorant is not only irrelevant, but laughable. You have been proven ignorant about subject you choose to tackle so many times that you are basically ignored, or blocked by everyone on this site.

Drone on, some of us enjoy pointing out your ignorance, or in many cases stupidity.

Does the nursing staff in your home ignore you?

@Alienbeing Your last sentence proves your ignorance. It doesn't name my nursing home.

@FrayedBear If you are trying to say I don't know the name of your nursing home, you are correct, I am ignorant of the name. Is there a reason I should know the name? Why should I care?

I'm adding another sentence. Look at the last "sentence" of your 7/20 post. It is not a sentence. You, the person so concerned with typos, spelling and English. How could you be so careless?

@Alienbeing lol. I'm human what's your excuse?

@FrayedBear That is debatable.

@Alienbeing that you have a functioning human brain - yes we have all been debating that since they let you out of the asylum & retired you.

@FrayedBear I'm not the one in a home, you are. I wasn't let out of an asylum, but making up shit never bothered you.

The fact remains you are virtually alone in your support of Russian invasion.

Be nice, maybe your nurse will bath you if you treat him/her nicely.

@Alienbeing dream on. The absurdity of your responses continue to identify you.

@FrayedBear My responses do identify me..... as one (among many) who recognizes you are strange.

The rich are the only winners in a war.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:676768
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.