Agnostic.com

5 11

Wow, even Christian Authors are asking hard Trump questions.

There's a book called "The fourth Beast, Is Donald Trump the Antichrist?"
The sales blurb says:
"For centuries, man has endeavored to lend credence and meaning to the Biblical references of The Antichrist and to find the answers to the questions inherent within those references: Who is he? Where will he come from? What will he look like? And how will we recognize him?
In this definitive commentary on our current state of political affairs, Bible scholar and freelance writer, Lawrence Moelhauser will take you on an eye-opening and thought-provoking journey to attempt to answer those questions within the context of the attitudes, behaviors, and political aspirations of the presumptive Presidential Nominee for the Republican Party: Mr. Donald J. Trump.
Mr. Moelhauser shows us how Donald Trump’s lies and rhetoric feed off people's worst fears to spread hate, racism, misogyny, Islam-a-phobia, unabashed bigotry, and discrimination, and how that rhetoric coincides, point for point, with the prophesies regarding The Antichrist, with frightening accuracy.
Through careful research, Mr. Moelhauser addresses the attributes of The Antichrist, as presented in the Bible, and then compares those attributes with examples from the Presidential Campaign trail and Mr. Trump’s meteoric rise to the forefront of the US Political stage. By presenting clear and concise parallels, Mr. Moelhauser encourages readers to engage in conversation and further research, and to answer for themselves the question: Is Donald Trump The Antichrist?
"

LOL, Christians... OMFG!

Willow_Wisp 8 July 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If I still believed in the bs, yes I would think he was the anti christ. I even told my religious relatives that and they didn't care.

Okay according to Nostradamus the third anti-Christ (After Hitler and Napoleon) will
Be Born with three teeth in his mouth
Will wear a blue hat
Will celebrate Thursday as his his holy day
He will be called (or called by ) someone called MABUS (his capitalization)
He will also be called The King of Angoulmois ( The King in the time of images)
He will be call by some the Chyren selin (christos en selin χριστος εν σελην The Dark Christ)

we can of course see quite clearly here that Nostradamus was telling us that the 3rd Anti-Christ who will start ww3 is
A democrat (blue Hat)
The January 6th hearings began on a Thursday!!!!!
will be President in a time of Mass media (time of images)
Will be involved with Ray Mabus Obahma's secretary of the navy and ambassador to Saudi-Arabia
Will be well spoken (Born with teeth in his mouth)
The Democrat Lieutenant Governor of Michigan is Garlin Gilchrist II Born and living in the City of Saline Michigan

Coincidences?????
I think not
So OBVIOUSLY Biden NOT TRUMP is the Anti-Christ

Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves.
-Attributed to a fictitious Jesus from Sermon On The Mount

barjoe Level 9 July 16, 2022

I would think the Antichrist (spawn of Satan) would be far more sophisticated than Trump. But maybe I was misled as far as I could stomach the Left Behind series. Much like the heels in wrestling I started rooting for Nicolae. Trump was never to my liking.

Hell even the spawn birthed by the satanic Woodland Critters was more affable than Donald Trump: [southpark.fandom.com]

DeSantis may be the actual anti-christ as he is far smarter than trump and does not care about people after they vote.

Trump is a man, no more no less. It is the thought processes of ignorant people who elevate his status to being more.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:677052
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.