Agnostic.com

4 11

Loving the photographs from the Harriot Tubman Space Telescope.
It was initially named after James Webb, not a scientist or engineer, an administrator that helped persecute LGBTQ+ people in government jobs during the McCarthy error.
I'll honor this technology with associating a human that doesn't despise and hate other humans.
HTST!
I don't care what anyone else calls it, if we all call it that, that's what it will be.

Willow_Wisp 8 July 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, Put all that achievements aside, let's focus on that damn Name! seems finally, Russia/China found something to shift the subject and play with Americans! The fun part is: literally How Easy it's!

Diaco Level 7 July 17, 2022

Great idea to name it after Harriet Tubman. Didn’t know all this history on James Webb.

I was listening to a Podcast with Brian Keeting and Hakeem Oluseyi, where I was assured that this was not in fact correct.

Check more sources, like this video.

Dale it is correct regardless of what you read. It's a shame that people choose to commemorate those who hurt others.

I thought what I heard was correct; if I fucked up, I did, and I am sorry for doing so. I do not intend to support anyone who does not support everyone else.
In listening to the video, it seems to me that there is no level of loathing that we will accept to shoot ourselves in the head. How many competent people were fired to make the government work at an even lesser level of competency? Stupidity is something we seem to have to apply to every aspect of government.

That's fucking Awesome..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:677068
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.