Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK A staffer found illicit pics on a priest's printer. Then the cover-up began.

A staffer at a Catholic church in Yakima, Washington accidentally found illicit pictures of underage boys on the printer of Father Darell Mitchell nearly 20 years ago, reported it to authorities, and inadvertently set into motion a series of life-changing events for just about everyone involved.

That story is finally being told thanks to reporter Joel Donofrio of the Yakima Herald-Republic in a series of articles published on Sunday. (They’re behind a paywall, but go support local journalism. It’s good for everyone.) ...

snytiger6 9 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I once had my own printer and even tried to print promotional items like business cards and brochures. It’s good that I thought about quality in time and found a good online print service printsafari. In fact, you shouldn’t save on what your business will represent, especially if these are catalogs with new products or descriptions of new services.

Which "authorities" was it reported to, his church superiors? Dumb & dumber, I see........

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:677267
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.