Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK "Joe Manchin is a Hack" How A Coal Baron Killed the Climate Bill | Pod Save America Podcast

Fair and honest conversation about where we are and why we are trapped within it.

rainmanjr 8 July 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Great job Joe

Meanwhile he shores up his base by trading whatever scraps he gives us for pork projects for West Virginia.

He cares nothing for the people in West Virginia or he wouldn't be in the coal business to begin with.

I heard, today, that his polling in WV has increased 17% since he started punking POTUS Joe's agenda so JM isn't going away. Add that to how Dems are sabotaging their own chances and I'm figuring my death is close at hand. I will not live in a Theocracy.

Sadly, if he changes Party's we are even more screwed because then Moscow Mitch becomes the Majority Leader again and nothing at all will come out of the Senate. And if one of the SCOTUS dies, he will hold confirmation until 2024 in the hope that DeSatan will be president. We cannot afford to alienate one Democrat, even if in name only until after the 2022 elections and depending on the outcome, maybe not even then.

It's a real pickle. IDK what to do about him but am inclined to think our only answer is to get at least 2 more Dem Senators. For that reason I would suggest making DC and/or PR states as the new Senate's first order of business (if Chuck is still Maj Leader).

@rainmanjr That would help, though I am guessing it would require a super majority to make it happen and I would really be shocked if we got that in November. Same with stuffing the Court, sounds nice, but we don't have the votes and the results could be worse than they are now if the Republicans would take over the government in the next two years. This November is the key to any chance for positive change going forward.

@Barnie2years All true. I thought we needed a majority for statehood but 2/3 was/is not a possibility. I'm afraid we're all just fucked. I'm really glad to now think this is all an illusion or I'd be really, really, pissed off and anxious.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:677456
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.