Agnostic.com

2 2

While Europe is sweltering, we are freezing. Canberra, Australia.

Jolanta 9 July 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We might be having the best weather on the planet here in Hawaii, but we had huge south swells along with King Tides this past weekend. Ocean front properties, luaus and weddings got hit pretty hard, floral arrangements, chairs and tablecloths went woosh! Glad I was working on the north shore, where it was calm.

Temperature is very comfortable though. No need for my air conditioner, so maybe I should send mine to Europe! Sorry I don't own a heater of any kind to send to Australia!

I am lucky that I have central heating in my house but it is cruel going out.

But it is still technically winter down there😉

Although, I was in Sydney and Cairns the past couple of weeks and it was cool and rainy in Sydney but very delightful in Cairns........

Yes, weather up north is lovely it is down south that the winter is in full swing.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:677475
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.