Agnostic.com

5 0

Any update on when activation emails will back online?

Still down, checked just now

godfree2 6 July 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Never gonna happen, unless the admin. comes back into being much more involved...

I don’t have “inside information” but I have been here since near the beginning, and it appears to me that this site has been, for most practical purposes, abandoned by its originator to run mostly on automatic. I don’t expect to see activation emails return. And I don’t know that they are necessary.

skado Level 9 July 25, 2022

True. I just come back, log onto the site and see what alerts are waiting for me.

Check your junk mail or spam folder.

About 626,000,000 results (0.47 seconds)
EMail activation is primarily used to ensure that you're signing up with a "real" email address, and also one that you have access to (and therefore, presumably, are the legitimate "owner" of the email address).Jul 13, 2010

What is an "activation email"?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:678340
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.