Agnostic.com

6 6

LINK ENTIRE Police Force Resigns In Protest Of Black Female Town Manager - YouTube

They quit because of a "hostile environment". They couldn't explain what about the environment was hostile, it just was. And FTR, it certainly had nothing to do with having to work under a black woman. It's just a coincidence that they quit after having been made subordinate to a black woman.

redbai 8 July 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bu-bye, I hope the door hits your racist mysogynist asses on the way out!

She is in a very unique position. It will be interesting to see how she handles this problem. I hope she is able to restaff the department with qualified and honest police and instills new protocols that benefit the city and its citizens.

I for one would like to see her get the support of the mayor's office in doing so. I wish her luck. 🙂

Betty Level 8 July 26, 2022

Racist cunts

bobwjr Level 10 July 26, 2022

It's about time the scum of the earth was robbed of its firearms.

The Grievance Culture. The guys who kill without consequence are afraid of having a female boss!

"Only in America."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:678437
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.