Agnostic.com

2 2

So it has started. The unapologetic move to fascism. "Christian Nationalism"? I wonder if there were any written accounts by Germans of circa 1932 or so of watching as people they love and friends slowly 'adapt' to the emerging social environment of the time. I'm sure for most it was just minor adjustments to daily life that culminated in the end of WWII. General populace was probably like, "Well, that just happened." lmao

Trying to decide on, "Heil ya doing" with that little limp wrist, over the shoulder salute, or a simple introductory, "Blessed" greeting. I guess we'll see which one plays.

digifilm4 5 July 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The rapidity with which the Evangelicals have revealed their embrace of Nazism is breathtaking.

Much like the Evangelicals, the NAZI's weren't actually religious, they were occultists. I think as we move forward shaping the narrative thusly will prove more beneficial in the long run to ensuring Constitutional freedoms for all. My guess would be as more of the Evangelicals' activities are exposed it won't be difficult to connect their fanatical ideologies with that of occults.

@digifilm4 Much of Nazism focused on anti-Semitism that had been promulgated by Christianity for the previous 1000 years. While today's Evangelicals my have a tiny percentage of "occultists", I would contend that that is just one more bogus narrative put out by Christians to deflect unwanted association with Nazism. Christians also blame Nazism on atheists, and on Communists. Again, what percentage existed in Nazi Germany? And we certainly see almost no atheists or Communists promoting White Nationalism in the US.

Perhaps the Nazis were no more religious than our Evangelicals, but they certainly were Christians,; mostly Catholics and Lutherans who remain virulently bigoted against non-Christians. American Nazis like Mastrianno claim to be Americans, but believe only White Christian males should be allowed in government.

Where are these occultists? Got some examples or references for your claim?

@racocn8, I would highly urge you to read any of the books my friend David Fitzgerald has written on Christian mysticism to start (https://www.amazon.com/s?k=David+Fitzgerald&i=stripbooks&crid=2D3GYIUM4O03K&sprefix=david+fitzgerald%2Cstripbooks%2C185&ref=nb_sb_noss_1)

I was a member of San Francisco Atheists and East Bay Atheists for a while. Dave Fitzgerald and David Kong are friends of mine. Let me be clear, I am no longer affiliated with American Atheists due to the fact that I saw the organization becoming a business; a church of no church if you will.

Also, here is a good read: [cambridge.org]

American Christians are dying out with the last of the boomers, the truly decent human-beings who would seem secularist unless you asked them specifically about their religion. Just good, decent people. Today's Christians are more akin to occultists; money, power, prestige under the guise of Christianity...NAZI's.

I think it will be more of a "God blesses you, today." My reply will be to say, as I pull out my gun, "God thinks you're an asshole."

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:678564
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.