Agnostic.com

2 1

Still building back better every day.

CourtJester 7 July 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love how there's a criminal investigation that may be brewing for the traitorous pile of shit you support, and all you got against the opponent that mopped the fucking floor with that orange bucket of chicken grease is an old picture of a half-empty bread aisle with no time stamp or context. 😂

Trump didn’t do this

Baby formula was available under Trump as well. So was everything else. It’s almost like he did a better job.

@CourtJester There still no context. At the end of the picture the shelves are completely stocked. Are they moving stuff? Selling out of particular items/brand because of a really good sale? And even if the was a supply chain issue for some bread company how is that the fault or the purview of the President of the United States? And how do you not realize that it makes you look like a fuckin' idiot to cheer on someone who almost ended the oldest democracy on Earth and complain about another because of bread.

@CourtJester oh, yeah, the contaminated killer formula stuff because he emasculated inspections...yeah, I wanna feed my kid contaminated food, get 'em used to it early on......

How often have you posted that same photo?

I took that one the other day. Go back and find the same one I posted previously. You can’t and won’t.
It’s funny because it keeps being repeatedly true.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:678831
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.