Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK https://apnews.com/article/afghanistan-al-qaida-ayman-zawahri-united-nations-terrorism-2a79a02e66d76143469826d7c9b068e3?taid=62e97e759308a6000166b55f&utm_campaign=TrueAnthem&utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter&fr=operanews

Well, I'm gonna likely upset some of your here but I'M OVER THIS TWISTED WAR MONGERING REPUBLICAN THAT LABELS HIMSELF A DEMOCRAT.

He's got the mental capacity of Bush, Jr., and the administration to prove it.

Just as Cheney and the faux "weapons of mass destruction."

THIS GUY HAS GOT TO GO. I 💜 my Centrists here, but damn!!!!!! This is not acceptable.

His mental decline (don't deny) means he's not in charge. Harris??? GOTTA GO!!!!

PLEASE!!! SOMEONE Stop the madness. 😢

FFS!!!! We just wanna get out alive. 😞

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

From the Australian Broadcasting Corporation: You can't kill your way to victory: [abc.net.au]

I see the USA is still being stuck in the mentality of 19th century European military warfare.

I still don't see why you hate Joe Biden.

I take it you don't think it's a good thing they took out Ayman al-Zawahiri. I think it's great. Biden doesn't look well, I'll give you that. I suppose you rather see a real Republican than a centrist Democrat, it's all about SCOTUS. I'm more annoyed by Nancy Pelosi stirring the pot in Taiwan. What's her end game?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:679538
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.