Agnostic.com

4 4

Sure, he says it now. To save his own ass..

Alex Jones concedes that Sandy Hook attack was 100% real.

[abcnews.go.com]

Dyl1983 8 Aug 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He made his living by hiding behind "freedom of speech". He got away with his lies to gain followers but when hit in his "pocket book" he soon changed his tune.

I hope this case will make a change in how they present their "conspiracies" or more "pocket books" are likely to be targeted.

Betty Level 8 Aug 6, 2022

There should be no limits to the damages he's forced to pay. Just forfeit ALL of his assets and give the proceeds to the families of the victims of Sandy Hook, or to a cause of their choice! He's the lowest form of scum on the planet.

His ass needs to be kicked down every flight of stairs in the Empire State building, and what remains of his putrid body needs to be swept up and put into the nearest trash can.

How I wish you were the judge in this case. Heads would roll. 😉

Just admitting the truth is an escape from the hurt and pain he caused?

He is only admitting the truth because he is being sued. He is still trying to justify his so called "right" to what he calls his opinion.

I hope he gets shut down and becomes a laughing stock in the community he created.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:679645
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.