Agnostic.com

7 2

Shocking Testimonies From the Covid Jab Injured
[americafirstreport.com]

BDair 8 Aug 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

An amusing story by a very ProVax writer. I'm sure she has had three boosters by now.
'What My Covid-19 Vaccine Saga Taught Me About the U.S. Health Care System
I had to change Covid-19 vaccines midstream. Two months, five doctors and multiple Benadryls later, it was very clear the system isn’t set up to help non-cookie-cutter patients like me.'
[politico.com]

BDair Level 8 Aug 4, 2022

The Testimonies Project - Many Israelis report their vaccine injuries.
[vaxtestimonies.org]

BDair Level 8 Aug 4, 2022

You had a post on Africa low vaccines intake and low on covid deaths. I lost where that was.

Africans history have wises up from great failures and deaths from Aids and malaria vaccines. It's no wonder Africans do no trust the wests vaccines. And all the robot vaxxers keep repeating the same broken parrot negatives stories that are programed into them, from everywhere in the media. The west likes downing Africans while Africans are far better of thinking for themselves about and their health improvements and have proven better results gaining longer % life spans.

They will not show this on mainstream media. It's ultimately unethical to force people against their will or from their choices of their own physical bodies. Many people begging and saying they love these vaccines because they have been programed for decades to comply and not to think for themselves.
This is beyond my understanding, good sense and imagination , very sad.

You've got a one track mind.

He has a mind?

@anglophone Yes. He does have a mind, but he's obsessed with vaccines in general and Covid vaccine in particular. A one issue guy.

@barjoe Uh-huh.

I see way more fear mongering and outright lies from your end than anywhere else. I did a little research on COVID vaccine safety from legit medical journals. Like almost every drug out there these vaccines have extensive possible side effects and risks, which is well documented and readily available. There is also numerous data bases available for individuals and healthcare providers to document suspected vaccine complications, their safety is being monitored very closely. With 630 million shots administered to date in the U.S. alone, if this was the most dangerous drug in history everybody would know that by now. I looked into this americafirstreport.com, when the start throwing out the patriot crap I know right off it's just another right wing propaganda grift.......

What product has been kept on the market after having millions of injuries and thousands of deaths associated with it?

A 59-Year-Old Woman with Extensive Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Thromboembolism 7 Days Following a First Dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine
[pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

I have no time for this site's version of Alex Jones.

Six people died in Pintos. due to the exploding gas tank issue. Thousands have died from the Covid vaccinations, and the morbidity will continue to increase as people develop long term auto-immune diseases.

“mRNA ‘Vaccine’ Genocide 2021-2022: Testimonies from the Victims and Medical Staff,” tells the stories of people around the world who have been injured by the COVID jab
Their struggle, their pain, their deaths deserve to be acknowledged for what they are — the result of medical malfeasance, regulatory corruption and societal “mass formation” insanity driven by media fearmongering and outright lies

BDair Level 8 Aug 3, 2022

It is not bullshit to the people that are suffering dibilitating effects from the vaccines, or that have seen perfectly healthy family members die suddenly after being vaccinated or boosted.

Millions of people have reported these 'rare' side effects.
[cdc.gov]

@BDair Let's take a look at that chart. If you add up office visit, recovered and not serious, that leaves a total of serious complications at 422,591. using the # doses administered in just the US I routinely see of 630 million that means those reported serious complications compromise .067% of that total. With those kind of #'s calling these vaccines the most dangerous drugs in history, that my friend is fear mongering to the Nth degree. If fact since you take the data in that chart so seriousl, I'd be leery if I was you about getting in your car today because your odds of being seriously injured or killed in a car crash are way higher........

'According to VAERS More People Have Died After Four Months of Covid-19 Vaccines Than All Other Vaccines Combined Over The Last 15 Years'
[bwi.forums.rivals.com]

Also, if there was a model of car that had a defect that caused, or was even suspected of causing, many people to be injured or killed that model would be recalled until an investigation could be concluded.

@BDair Since you like to quote articles, here's a few I looked at.
[reuters.com]

[usatoday.com]

[factcheck.org]

Those are from last year. The narrative has had a major paradigm shift since then.
Even the mainstream media is mentioning the vaccine failures and possible adverse reactions now.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:679678
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.