Agnostic.com

1 10

For those of you who follow my posts and know of Kates condition. I want to say that today she went to a dermatologist who was going to be removing some dead tissue from a wound. The doctor used a 4% Lidocaine solution put into a hand cream looking substance before the extraction. After ten minutes there was no pain from the effort and for the first time in about six months she was able to go through the procedure without pain.
I am elating this information to any and all in the effort to help alleviate any pain someone else may go through.

dalefvictor 8 Aug 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lidocaine is good stuff. It's hard to beat. Hope the wound heals. (I don't know your Kate's situation, but if there is any risk of MRSA, crude cannabinoid oil is effective. Other extracts that can help include Tea Tree oil and from Thuja Orientalis.)

Thank you for the information and the concern.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:679723
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.