Agnostic.com

1 1

Censorship is NOT and never has been 'liberal' or 'progressive'. It is actually digressive and a hallmark of tyranny, by any of the 'isms' it has existed.

Our non-(people) representative government in the United States is being run by an equally non-representative corporate establishment. Truth is enemy #1 to our government, as evidenced mostr notably by the status of one Mr. Assange and another Mr. Snowden; two voices of truth that put information out the could NOT be censored.

We still have voices expressing what is going on in the world aside from mainstream corporate media censorship via omission. They are under attack. This link is only one, but there are others like The Grey Zone, Jimmy Dore and othes, incidentally, on the political LEFT! Enjoy...
[rumble.com]

Silver1wun 7 Aug 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's several minutes minutes of my day I'll never get back - a young white boy bitchin' and moaning about being censured. I did not hear one solution, one bit of intellectual discourse or framing of just what world issue he is interested in.
Not impressed with jimmy dore either.

@Garban I wasted my time reading it and wasn't sure what he was trying to say. It's reassuring to see that I'm not the only one that found it bewildering.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:680306
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.