Agnostic.com

2 2

He is just being honest here -
Watch: Bill Maher Unloads on American Society for Encouraging People to Celebrate Being Fat -
[resistthemainstream.org]

BDair 8 Aug 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree with Bill Maher in principle, but I know folks who are way overweight and see the struggle they go through to lose weight. One friend in particular was actually a professional baseball player in his younger years and now weighs over 400 lbs. He's continually on some kind of diet and works at a sports club so is always working out. Me on the other hand have always ate and drank pretty much what I want and have always had a fairly slim physique. It's like some folks are just predisposed to weight gain.

It is true that some people are metabalically predisposed to have more body mass. But in a vast majority of cases, I would guess, that it comes down to diet and health habits.

No alarms bells go off when 78% covid deaths are obesity related. Then to be celebrating obesity is boarder line insanity.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:680410
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.