Agnostic.com

2 5

LINK Noblesville trying to boot adult baby store out of town - WISH-TV | Indianapolis News | Indiana Weather | Indiana Traffic

I'm all for everyone having their own brand of kink. But to have this store, claiming they're a "medical supply store" goes into the, "Stop lying and just own it." category for me. 🙄

#smh

(Some kinks are better left to the imagination of the general public. This classifies, to me. #jmo)

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It might be necessary for them to label themselves a medical supply store in order to comply with local laws. Sexual repression is still very active in many places of the country.

I guess they should ban liquor stores because some people like to drink when they are having sex!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:680429
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.