Agnostic.com

10 6

I live in a small town in New Mexico was in the post office and they were talking about a billboard in Albuquerque posted by the national atheist association denouncing religion thought to myself no self respecting athiest would ever preach such an inane subject.

azzow2 9 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fresh in from facebook … a couple of guys I like -

Varn Level 8 Dec 6, 2017

I’d have to disagree. For most of History, Atheists have been forced to remain silent. I think that we now have an opportunity to speak out and expose others to reality and we shouldn’t waste it.

Well Christians like to put stupid billboards in people's faces all the time. I think it might be a good lesson for the religious to know what it's like for a change.

Mr_Dj Level 5 Dec 6, 2017

its possible but I wouldn't

A member of AA - American Atheists, I’m impressed to see them take the initiative! Madalyn, Jon & Robin would be proud ~

Varn Level 8 Dec 6, 2017

I disagree. I love that people of no religion let others know that there are others... many others like them out there.

Was thinking of one of the most notorious atheist of all time da Vinci no records of his true ideas because he would have been killed however only in terms of appease authorities would be claim allegiance to the church.

Radical behaviour... that's the way things happen. It took that one football player to get on his knees and look at it now.

Took 9 to change our country on 911

Poor babies are having a tough time swallowing their own medicine.

I like such bill boards, they are so rare.

Just curious though is not proclaiming a stance in essence declaring an adherence to an idea hence a religion.

To me, 'adherence to an idea' is not the same as 'believing in a religion'.

You mean this?
[krqe.com]

Wow, that's awesome! Bet that fake news part really irked trump supporters.

I loved the guy who said that inclusion was necessary but then seemed to think allowing Atheists a voice was too extreme. 😀

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6805
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.