Agnostic.com

3 1

Lucky to be alive my ass. He lost the ability to walk he lost the ability to talk he lost the ability to see... yeah, really lucky...

Ashton Kutcher lost his sight, his hearing, and the ability to walk due to a rare autoimmune disease.

[ca.style.yahoo.com]

Dyl1983 8 Aug 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I turned 39 in the hospital, stroke from a chirpractor snapping my neck, head in sandbags & catheter (not allowed to move at all...first patient there to get an air bed) for almost 3 weeks, my left vertebral artery gone, the ability to think, read, or speak properly gone, (ataxia & aphasia) my balance gone, my continence gone, only partial vision/severe nystagmus, lost 30+ IQ points, plus all feeling on my left side gone(damned dangerous & weird/annoying too) plus a host of other problems.....was told i would need to be in a nursing home, if tlucky enough to survive at all....they sent me home without any rehab/therapy because why bother.....
But Wait! NEVER say Never!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my that must have been horrible

He's doing a lot better now. I do sometimes question the term lucky when someone went through this. It's a poor choice of words. Let's just say he should be thankful that he was able to make a recovery.

But he has apparently made a full recovery. So yeah, he is lucky.

@Dyl1983 Certainly, but this is life and shit happens to lots of folks. Kutcher really is lucky. Many people have lost their eyesight, hearing, ability to walk and more. Most aren't lucky enough to get any of that back. Maybe Kutcher even gained a greater appreciation of life.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:680604
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.