Agnostic.com

6 9

LINK Violent rhetoric circulates on the pro-Trump internet following FBI search, including from a Jan. 6 rioter - CNNPolitics

When I read quotes from Trumpists, in my head, it sounds like the dudes from Deliverance. 😝

The people are INSANE. 😤

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Keep it up. Give the system an excuse to charge them. They embraced a known traitor and continued to support Trump's treason. Fill the jails with them. Pardon the pot-heads to make space. Get that Ludovico Treatment ready. They are not really Americans. They want fascism. Let them be the ones to experience it first hand. Put the National Guard to use. Let's find out where they really place their loyalty.

This is just the beginning. They better get used to it. Yeah, it is Civil War, and I wouldn't want to be one of those cowardly pussies with no dick.

They're as close to Deliverance characters as is possible..their safe word is "Squeal like a pig"

Well Ned Beatty is safe from them now I hope.

Oh, my, those sweet charmers have lost it? Who'da thunk it?!?

Trumpers threatening violence? Shocking. Did not they see what happened to their comrades who thought violence was the answer on 1/6? Well, no one's ever accused these folks of being terribly intelligent, eh?

dkp93 Level 8 Aug 9, 2022

A lot of them even look a bit like the Deliverance guys, don't they? lolz

Civilized countries don't allow these types of threats, but our primitive black and white view of "freedom" embraces it. Hell, half of the former guy's hate-mongering speeches shouldn't have been permitted, and he's trained his vassals well.

Pope shits in woods, bear is catholic... that level of news (unfortunately).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:680648
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.