Agnostic.com

1 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hahaha…. Fucken idiots.

Biden: “There is no inflation”

Democrats in the congress and senate : “We need to pass a bill paying Billions to our friends to reduce inflation”

Uneducated democrats “HELL YEAH!!!!!!”

You people freaken kill me. Absolutely Stupid on a freaken grand scale.

I totally disagree with your comments.

I will say that when democrats spend money, at least it generally helps regular people. Whereas republicans only care about giving more money to the the rich

@snytiger6

Hahahaha!!!!

When everyone voting for 87,000 more IRS agents to go after people making over $400,000 a year actually make over $400,000 a year themselves, you should be very concerned if you make under $400,000 a year.

The republicans tried to add an amendment that would require that the new agents only focus 100% on those making over $400,000 a year and the democrats would not approve it. CNN won’t tell you that.

@CourtJester How about if people just didn't cheat on the taxes?

People talk about IRS agents as if they are bad guys. They aren't. They are the people who make sure everybody pays the taxes they owe, so the rest of us don't have out taxes increased to make up for those who underpay and try to cheat on their taxes.

If the IRS came to me and told me they were auditing me. I'd ask, "How can I help you, and what do you need from me?" because I don't cheat on my taxes.

@snytiger6 I agree 100%, until they hire them for a reason that is not what they say they are hiring them for.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:680992
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.