Agnostic.com

5 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are Critical nuclear weapons design information that Trump had access to, he bragged about the contents of the CNWDI documents on several accessions. The fusing and firing system to the new SLBM and ICBM warheads, the exact modifications to the B61-12 and B83 are three of the things that might have been compromised.

The word archived was used. What you say is still current so I don't think it would be that.

@puff All government documents are archived, most at their original printing.

Still skeptical about those nuclear codes are ya? I'd put nothing out of bounds with Trump. I suspect people misunderstand Trump's psychology. He actually hates America, despite his flag hugging. Why? He's a bad businessman who thinks he should be like Musk and Zuckerberg, but he's not. He has had to borrow money from foreign crooks to maintain his veneer of a wealthy man. He resents America, because it hasn't allowed him to be the business genius he believes he is. He wants to hurt America due to this grievance, with the result of being installed as a dictator with a family line of succession of future dictators. All Trump's betrayal of US national security makes perfect sense from this psychological perspective.

Nuclear...............2 choices I think considering who has something over Trump.

1. To do with Israeli nuclear status to be utilised as blackmail for their and others support or else to use as a bargaining chip with dodgy types he is beholden to in the ME aka the Kingdom of Saud. Embarrassing information
  2. Recall during the Obama Admin there was a bit of a stink regarding uranium sales and Russia and HRC so perhaps to do with that eg lever democrats. No love lost between all parties mentioned here.
puff Level 8 Aug 13, 2022

Israel has had nuclear weapons since the 1960s according to information from Jane's. They currently have between 80 and 400 weapons and every country in the world knows it. They are a non signatory to the Nonproliferation Treaty, so there is no blackmail possibility for Israel. The Israelis and Saudis are now allies against Iran.

@glennlab This is all speculation, but nuclear secrets between Israel and the USA would be embarrassing, especially the treatment of other countries for non-compliance.
All we really know is top secret/ nuclear and archived. Could be to do with Fukushima for all we know. Maybe depleted ammo use...........

@glennlab I never thought of mutual assured destruction as blackmail. I guess.

Wow. Just wow. You do understand this is one of the most controversial executions in American history, and there is to this day significant doubt as to what they were actually guilty of? You're basically claiming you want Trump executed on trumped up charges. Way to prove Dem memes can be just as stupid as MAGA memes.

How is this meme saying that? TheTrumps of the world and his ilk are the type of people who framed the Rosenbergs. The meme is pointing to the hypocrisy. That is how I interpreted it and why I posted it. I don't think it's stupid at all. It is as I said. Food for thought.

Dare to dream.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:681240
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.