Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Fox News Host Wonders If Trump Tried Selling Top-Secret Information

(That was my first thought when I heard Trump took classified materials when he eft office.)

A Fox News host on Sunday wondered aloud if former President Donald Trump might have attempted to sell the classified documents he kept at Mar-a-Lago to Russia or Saudi Arabia.

Speaking during a live broadcast on Fox News on Sunday, Eric Shawn raised one possibility about what Trump could have done with the classified documents the FBI found during their search of Trump's Florida residence. ...

snytiger6 9 Aug 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not surprised in the slightest. It shows he has no morals and very self important.

He's been selling classified information since he began occupying the office. And selling pardons, and business connections, and judgeships.

There are actually few other options....we all know he couldn't/wouldn't read them even when they were issued.

Wow! Fox is really going rogue!! I think they are locking in on DeSatan as their new favorite boy. He is certainly way more photogenic and a better speaker by far. And he is getting the horrible Right Wing agenda done in Florida.

There's not an appropriate emoticon for that prediction.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:681669
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.