Agnostic.com

6 16

LINK Trump Claims FBI Agents Took 3 of His Passports During Mar-a-Lago Raid

His three passports? Flight risk much? I'm not sure this passport thing is true. Consider the source.

barjoe 9 Aug 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This just in, apparently the FBI only seizes passports if they are on the search warrant, so they may be evidence of a crime he committed or could contain references of plans to flee (approved visas)

3, huh.....

If Trump does hold another nations passport, guessing the same nation as much of congress also have duel citizenship with. Here's a clue for ya all.
The nation in question named a new housing estate after him, established on disputed ground.

puff Level 8 Aug 15, 2022

All 3 would be US passports one old, one current and one diplomatic passports. Thanks for your clue. Please give more. I can't figure out where you're going. 🤔

@barjoe [bbc.com]

I could see him holding onto the diplomatic passport as a souvenir, but if he had read passport, it is the property of the US government and can be reclaimed by them. Having multiple valid passports issued by the US is illegal except for the holders of red cover(primarily diplomatic) passports. The red cover passports are to be surrendered at the end of tour, mission, or term unless extended by competent authority.

I guess he is really pissed that he can't leave the country now unless a country will allow him in as a refugee sans documents.

The Saudis will take him. They kept Idi Amin. Of course they made Idi shut up and stay hidden.

Trump always tells the truth when he is confessing publicly, which he has done many times. Some people would say " I wish he would stop tweeting". But I would say, " I think he should keep it up because it is evidence.

As I heard said, earlier, "Um, if Trump told me he was wearing a red tie, I would doubt the veracity of the statement."
That said, why would the FBI take passports?

• a mistake.... doubtful
  • they were diplomatic and therefore supposed to be surrendered to the National Archives..... quite possible
  • the case is a lot deeper and farther along and Trump did some real bad shit...... that would be wonderful, but I'm not holding my breath.

With his cash reserves in many off-shore accounts, Tweety is a strong flight risk.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:681713
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.