Agnostic.com

8 6

I was just given a warning from the evil Facebook that a comment of mine may go against their standards. The comment dealt with the new Saudi golf league. Here it is, more or less. I said, "The Saudis are evil." Then i said they financed 911 and were currently destroying Yemen by forcing their version of religion on ALL Yemeni people. I also mentioned that Tiger Woods should be praised for turning down 700 million and is encouraging younger players to do so as well.

Beowulfsfriend 9 Aug 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was put in FB jail for commenting "seig heil" to one of #45's speeches.

You've been caught in algorithm. Probably nothing personal.

Ryo1 Level 8 Aug 18, 2022

Delete. Your. Facebook.

Their censorship and 'fact checking' is Orwellian.

BDair Level 8 Aug 18, 2022

Someone turned you in, do you make your posts public?

Not my post, and I think it was computer generated, which I find even more disturbing. I commented on a friend's post and immediately got warned. It seems to me that the computer FB uses must not want Saudis called evil, or maybe ot read Saudis and 911 together. I avoid public stuff.

FB?

Get a liife, someday.

I have a life. I say little on it. I didn't and don't ask for new friends - most are ex students. And, I was posting a comment on a friend's feed, thus it was a computer generated warning. I expect calling Saudis evil triggered a response.

AHHHH....you used the wrong adjective! "Evil" is so blatant. How about ''their motives are suspect?"

I got the warning as I posted on a friend's feed. I expect it was computer generated. That is even more disturbing as the computer must not like Saudis being called evil. Or having Saudis and 911 linked.

@Beowulfsfriend But, but, but…most of the 9/11 pilots were Saudi.

@MsKathleen You're supposed to FORGET that inconvenient part, ok????

@LucyLoohoo no

The truth!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:682034
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.