Agnostic.com

1 4

Something to think about.

silverotter11 9 Aug 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wish sometime he would be a little more correct or accurate in his videos and say " I'm going to talk a little bit about...." rather than " we are going to talk about". I know it's nitpicking, but I really value honesty and transparency. I know he is trying to be friendly, colloquial, and Southern, but it just kind of irritates me, esp. when other people do it, usually in a condescending manner....

As to the point of the video, the pursuit of the wolf, or in this case, the insurrectionists, including the people at the top that plotted it, means nothing unless all or at least most of the plotters, as well as the followers, are punished severely for it, not just investigated and charged.. Anything less means it will happen again, and likely very soon. And very likely succeed next time...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:682350
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.