Agnostic.com

3 7

LINK Walmart expands abortion coverage for staff after Roe overturned - The Washington Post

Okay, now I'm almost willing to shop at Walmart. If they also stop harassing employees who talk about unionizing. (Fat chance there, though.)

Paul4747 8 Aug 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have had a lot of jobs in my lifetime and in most to breathe the word '"union" is a key to immediate dismissal.
Ever see the movie "Norma Rae"?

Still not shopping there. A lot of money from the owners helped buy the current SCROTUS.

I gave up the boycott about five years ago. They won and it used to be that we acknowledged the winner. I try to use Winco first but Walmart gets some things better. Sugar free blueberry muffins, for instance.

But my scorn goes to society. If we make human rights an employee benefit, rather than a basic requirement, then that’s an uglier society.

@rainmanjr "They won"? When was the game declared over?

@Paul4747 Five years ago far as I was concerned. Americans chose low prices.

Finally, a good 'backlash' response to the Repug insanity.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:682489
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.