Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK The Road to Legalizing Cannabis at the Federal Level - Beyond the Scenes | The Daily Show

So where are we with that decriminalization thingy, Dude?

rainmanjr 8 Aug 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Do you know that even LSD used to be used in psychiatry? But the spread of hippie culture criminalized the substance as well as cannabis. I'm glad that people are beginning to realize that cannabis isn't always bad and that it benefits our nervous system when used well. In many countries where cannabis has been legalized, people have started purchasing medical cannabis cards to take pills, CBD oil, or cannabis tinctures. You can read about medical marijuana card online. I know that the card is valid for up to 12 months and can be renewed. It usually requires a second evaluation by a doctor and a re-payment of the card, which costs less than the original enrollment. And it's okay.

I do know that but pot was criminalized because Hearst owned stock in wood pulp paper so wanted hemp paper gone. He got it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:683208
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.