Agnostic.com

5 3

Aussies are waking up, are fed up, and they are not going to take it up the arse anymore.
[media.gab.com]

BDair 8 Aug 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lol, 99% of them that were vaccinated were done so in the arm not their arse.

It doesn't say who was talking, where & when or what is proposed & by whom.

No they're not. Far too compliant are my fellow Aussies. Still lots of paranoia happening here.

puff Level 8 Aug 25, 2022

For Payback to any totalitarian and who wants to continue I will volunteer to shovel buttplugs up their arse , suffocate them with three layers of masks for kissing. OR separate them 6 feet apart for masterbating, for that's what they will be doing for most of their time. And assist in their bubble suits for full on sex. Just for screwing me over for over 2 years and wasting everyone's time.

Do they have a Repug problem too?

No they have a Totalitarian government problem. The citizens have been treated like Pharm animals.
They had no problem with Covid until they locked everyone in their homes and force injected them with an experimental mRNA biologic.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:683314
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.