Agnostic.com

8 0

Have you ever visited a medium?

If you have had a reading done by a medium, how was your experience?

InLogicWeTrust 6 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Three times over the years and each time it was events from the past. Got the same thing with Tarot readings. I'm thinking the universe doesn't want me messing with knowing.

kirkz Level 5 Apr 28, 2018

I thought it would be entertaining, but it was just a waste of time and money.

No, but l did stay in a Holiday Inn!

No I have much things to do with my money and time than waist it on stuff like that.

@InLogicWeTrust lol you don’t even want me to get started on that crap it’s even worse than religion

Yes I have. Three times to be exact, what a eye opening and enlightening experience!

When I was 18 in high school a friend from Jamaica did a reading for me at no charge. She predicted i would spend much of my life on or near water and mountains which came to be. I was supposed to have 2 boys and a girl but I had two girls and a miscarriage.

Don't be silly, the only medium I like are my steaks !

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:68361
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.