Agnostic.com

5 16

LINK Flat Earth Believer Shaquille O’Neal Tries to Destroy Science: “I’ve Lived on a Lake for 30 Years and I’ve Never Seen the Lake Move to the Left or Right” - EssentiallySports

😳😳😳

All that talent, all that money. And yet he's still talking like he's dumb AF. 🙄 (I expected him to walk back his crazy talk of yesteryear. Nope. It's even more ingrained than way back when.)

#oy

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I thought he was joking!!!! After reading the article I'm wondering if he got knocked around to much while playing.

How doesn't he explain the poles and the equator? How does he explain the horizon? He's in Australia? How does he explain that it's the dead of winter there and sweltering hot summer here? How does he explain satellite TV? The lake does move, he just is moving with it. So does he think the earth is a disk? Maybe he should travel into space, he's got the money. Would that convince him? SMH.

@SeaGreenEyez If you listen, it seems to me that he was being contrary. I'm not sure what he thinks. He never actually said he subscribes to flat earth. He didn't say it's bullshit either. He said it's a theory. Very strange.

@SeaGreenEyez Just because the headline says it, doesn't make it true. Just saying.

@SeaGreenEyez Three versions of the same article covering the recent Australian podcast plus the original story from 2017. Being a sports fanatic, I am very familiar with this semi-sports story and I'm not convince Shaq is an imbecile who believes the world is flat. I think he could've been fucking with Kyrie and everybody else. Kyrie Irving on the other hand is an imbecile and I have no doubt he's convinced the Earth's flat. [bleacherreport.com] I guess by "Oh Brother" you think I'm an imbecile for not being convinced Shaq believes this. Maybe I am.

Shaq is a brainless meathead jock. What does he know?

@SeaGreenEyez well, it sounds like he doesn't know much! lol

Sports does not increase the thought process. Hershel Walker being another prime example!

And people wonder why I think so little of jocks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:683847
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.