Agnostic.com

16 1

Snoring. You Guilty? Is it a deal breaker?

Are any of the 60+ gals out there getting hard of hearing? And of those gals, any not too fussy about meeting men? Just saying.... 😀

TheAstroChuck 8 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nearly every man I've ever had a relationship with has snored so badly that I ended up sleeping in another room. People who snore are sometimes unaware of the negative effect it has on their partner. The lack of sleep can wear you out.

Guilty, and have 2 bedrooms for that reason, sadly one is usually vacant.

Get a CPAP machine, or at least evaluated.....could be sleep apnea!

Not 60+ or straight, but I am hard of hearing, so a snoring partner would only bother me if it was loud. I snore, but only if I'm on my back. I tried a CPAP and it did nothing for my quality of sleep.

I've been told I only snore lightly if I'm stuffy or sick. My ex snored badly. I have bad insomnia and it was awful being awake hearing him snore.

I went about 25 years without a good nights sleep, mostly due to my ex-wife's snoring. She refused to see a doctor about it. Sleeping on the couch didn't help. The sound permeated the house. And forget about getting decent sleep while traveling. Continual, excessively loud, perpetual snoring a deal breaker? Let me sleep on it.

MikaB Level 5 Apr 28, 2018

Get a CPAP

ha ha ha ha... I used to love to mess with my wife (when we were together...you know, that way) and I would tell her next day she was snoring like a wild bear and I bet our neighbors heard her and she would get so mortified, the poor little thing !!! (Yes, I can get evil sometimes) ... she never new....as of this day....I'll take it to the grave.....

@TheAstroChuck oh c'mon dude, be a sport would'ya??? ???????

@TheAstroChuck well, come to think about it... There is just the ONE person in the whole world that knows my real identity and I am pretty sure won't tell.... Its a good thing that I am Nobody ?????

I'm not 60+, but I think this is a good question for everyone.

I don't often snore, except when I'm stuffy or in a bad position. It is not a deal breaker to me, because I do not plan to sleep in the same room with my partner

I sleep like I'm dead

I've been told I sounded like a freight train before I got my CPAP machine. At least now I can't be heard all over the house.

If you snore loudly I highly suggest you get a sleep study done. I did and found out I have severe obstructive sleep apnea. I actually stop breathing around 6 times an hour. It's probably one of the reasons why I had my heart attack.

Apparently yes I do snore but you'll be unsurprised to hear that I've never heard it 🙂

At my age, everybody snores--I have a CPAP that helps and would encourage a partner to get one, not just for peace but for health

No, I dont.
Deal breaker ? As far as sleeping in the same room maybe, but overall - no.

If the sex is good snoring don't matter !

Occasionally. It isn't a deal-breaker but at some point I may whack you and ask you to turn over. Lol.

And I'm not 60+ but I have a sleeping, snoring husband. ?

@TheAstroChuck I start with gentle nudges...it escalates. ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:68405
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.