Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Here's the Odd Reason North Korea Is Shutting Down Its Nuclear Testing Site

This is huge

"The hermit country's latest nuclear test, conducted in September 2017 at Punggye-ri, was at least 17 times more powerful than the bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima in 1945, according to The Washington Post."

ashortbeauty 8 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He might shut down testing. I doubt he will give up the weapons he has. It is his only assurance we won't bomb the shit out of him. He is evil, but he is not crazy or stupid.

I think it has more to do with the Olympics, the sanctions, and Trumps relationships with China, Japan and South Korea. Kim saw all of the money coming into South Korea from the world during the Olympics and wanted to be a part of that. The sanctions are crippling an already broken economy, and Trump has great relationships with the other economies in the area. AND Trump is not afraid to drop bombs on Kim.

gater Level 7 Apr 28, 2018

Interesting possibility....

Another contributer to global warming up n my opinion .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:68411
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.