Agnostic.com

3 7

LINK Court: Pennsylvania can't keep guns in trooper ambush case

That's what we can look forward to in federal courts for that next 20 years thanks to Donald Fucking Trump! So this family has an arsenal of weapons which their son used to ambush 2 state troopers, killing 1 paralyzing the other. They need their weapons back so they can kill more cops. Back the blue my fucking ass.

barjoe 9 Aug 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is why nobody likes them.

That's so their son's surviving brother and sister can take up the cause.

I did an angry emoji despite the fact that the logic for allowing the guns to be returned seems quite reasonable. Of course the press often does not report all details and reports some of them erroneously so who knows.

How is that? They should have both been charged as accessories for aiding and abetting their son by helping arming him.

@barjoe I did not see where the article indicated that they helped arm him. The article says none of the guns that were confiscated were used by the son.

@barjoe remember I only had your original article for reference and I'm not from your part of the country. This article indicates that many people felt the father was especially instrumental in psychologically encouraging Eric to kill people. I wish there was a legal way to take all their guns. Stories in the trial against their son indicate the father was not mentally stable and perhaps that is the avenue they should be taking to get the guns.

[washingtonpost.com]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:684181
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.