Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Mississippi governor declares state of emergency as end of Jackson water crisis is nowhere in sight

Oh no!!! It's time to just call Mississippi a total loss.

I've been thinking about this. Just send the racists on over to Florida, let a group of us in there to get the rest safely to other places.

We could clean up the deplorable prison system by going in and cleaning house. It doesn't take long to review old cases, release all low-level non violent offenders, and relocate the remaining. Shut that disgusting shit down.

Just kinda swat the shit over to Florida and save everyone else. Let the land dry out and make it some weird conservatory for that endangered snail.

My plan makes much more sense than continuing to rebuild on top of a failed infrastructure that's as of right now, completely failed or failing. Turn it all into wind mills or just let it overgrow like Chernobyl. 👍

#smh

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The first newscast stated that they estimated the cost of replacement would be $200M, but then the next day the newscast said it would cost over $1 Billion. Perhaps somebody is setting the stage for a little scheme of graft and corruption.

Part of Mississippi has the "honor" of having been put on an UN list of places where the drinking water is infused with human waste.

@SeaGreenEyez Yep, and the area I mentioned is, of course, in the primarily black area.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:684190
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.