Agnostic.com

5 4

Trump’s post on Truth Social on Wednesday night:

There seems to be confusion as to the “picture” where documents were sloppily thrown on the floor and then released photographically for the world to see, as if that’s what the FBI found when they broke into my home. Wrong! They took them out of cartons and spread them around on the carpet, making it look like a big “find” for them. They dropped them, not me - Very deceiving…And remember, we could have NO representative, including lawyers, present during the Raid. They were told to wait outside.

Why could this social media message be a huge problem for Trump? To start with, it’s a rather blunt acknowledgment that Trump not only knew he had classified documents in his possession, in violation of the Presidential Records Act of 1978, but that he knew where they were and how they were stored. And several lawyers made this point on Twitter.

FvckY0u 8 Sep 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Stupid & Stupider inside the same ugly orange suit.......

We're off to see the Warden.
The one for Sing-Sing or Leavenworth.
They really aren't a happy place
If ever a hole ever was.
He's going to be gone for a long long time
so don't wait up on Putin's dime.
Because Because Because Because Becauuuuuse!
Because of the traitorous things he's done.

We're off to see the Warden.
To tell him not to be kind.

Its sop to take photos of items as the warrent is being executed... Note the ruler in the photos used to show scale

The picture also shows his office carpet, marking it as the place those files were in. They did not suddenly appear later.

I'm hoping for a huge problem for him. . . . . I'm hoping to see him in an orange jumpsuit that matches his orange face !!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:684461
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.