Agnostic.com

4 1

That’s just awesome

McPhail 4 Sep 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope she can feel love.

I lost 100% of the feeling in my left side (body, right-side of face) after a stroke & let me tell you it was NO day at the beach, I have numerous scars which didn't hurt but there was simply no awareness of the damage occurring, so it tended to be severe. (Other than the smell of burning flesh....)
And yes, people born with this condition die young.....

With training most of the possible bad side effects can be mitigated, but she will have a life of very limited freedom, and some injuries resulting in infections and scaring, are almost inevitable. There is also a high risk of hip, knee, other joint and soft tissue damage needing surgery later in life. In the past people with conditions causing those symptoms rarely lived to maturity.

It's okay. She hadn't eaten for 69 days, anyway.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:684700
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.